All samples must be accompanied by the following written information:
- Company and responsible individual’s name, address, telephone, and fax numbers*.
- Description of sample(s)**, including sampling method, date, and time of sampling.
- Discard date of sample(s) if longer than thirty (30) days following completion of analysis.
- Analytical instructions and/or procedures, where specified by client.
- Chain of custody form (for legal or forensic samples).
- Reporting and Billing addresses.
- Signed Purchase Order with client Purchase Order Number.
- All samples must have prior scheduling approval from Sani-Pure Food Laboratories.
- Samples must be securely packed to prevent leakage and/or damage during shipment.
- Samples must be clearly labeled and accompanied by detailed identification in the documentation.
- Upon request, Sani-Pure Food Laboratories will provide clients with detailed instructions for labeling, packaging, and shipping samples to assure that they arrive in the best possible condition.
- Samples returned to the client are at the client’s expense.
All samples should be sent to:
Sani-Pure Food Laboratories
178-182 Saddle River Road
Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663-4619
ATTN.: Analytical Services Manager
TEL (201) 843-2525
FAX (201) 843-4934
* results can be FAXed to clients upon request, with confirmation copies mailed. A $1.00 per FAX page will be added to the invoice.
** Any and all samples that may present a potential health hazard must be clearly labeled.
RUSH SERVICE IS AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Sani-Pure Food Laboratories performs all work from written or published methods in accordance with the Sani-Pure Food Laboratories Quality Assurance Policy. Warranty is limited to the accuracy of analyses of samples as received.
NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE OR INTENDED WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY SERVICES, ANALYSES, OR RESULTS. Liability of Sani-Pure Food Laboratories from all causes of action in the aggregate shall be limited to the fees paid by the client for the services. The client agrees to indemnify and defend Sani-Pure Food Laboratories from all claims, liabilities, and expenses relating to the client’s use of the services, analyses, and results. Placement of an order for analytical services constitutes the client’s acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. The foregoing shall supersede any provision to the contrary stated in any purchase order or other order for work submitted by the client.
EFFECTIVE DATE JANUARY 1, 2003
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS & FORMS
|Chain of Custody||147.33 KB|
|Sample Submission Instructions||203.62 KB|
|Request for Analytical Services||27.25 KB|
|Request for Private Well Analysis||141.02 KB|